1. Handling customers and resolving their issues.
2. Research what targeted customers are talking about, what their pain points are, what they are interested in.
3. Requesting feedback from each customer. Research on their issues. Resolving the issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Check customer queries and assure at first with a deadline to resolve his/her issue.
2. Research the issue and provide an appropriate resolution. If unable to resolve within the deadline, then inform the customer about it.
3. Find out channels where targeted customers are present. Understand what they are talking about and what interests them.
4. Approach each customer and understand their buying experience. For all negative experiences, resolve and inform the customer on it.
5. Maintain record of transactions and interactions.
6. Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
7. Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal.
8. Answer calls or e-mails and provide information about products and services in a highly professional manner.
English language read, write, speak is must., Customer handling experience required, MS-Word and MS-Excel proficiency, E-mail writing skill required., Good interpersonal skills, Good listening skills , Prompt thinking ability
Required Experience and Qualifications
Graduation in any discipline.
Customer care job experience required.
Additional certifications or skill are added advantage.
2 times a day tea and snacks.
Once a year trip to any part of the country.
Weekly personal grooming classes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 /month